I got a free 2checkout Payoneer mastercard delivered to my doorstep not too long ago. It took about 36days or thereabout from the date of application.
Though I have published a post on how to get a free Payoneer Mastercard using Friendfinder, but I just had to visit this topic once again, but this time with 2checkout.
Now before you sign up for a Payoneer Mastercard, you should check carefully which of the partner network you’re likely to earn money from. There’s no point signing up with a network you know you can’t promote in order to make money from. The reason is, your card will be unusable till you’ve received at least one payment from that network.
What I’m saying is you can’t load or use your Payoneer Mastercard to buy anything online till you have received a payment from the network you signed up with. And Payoneer gives you just 6 months of inactivity, and your card gets closed. That’s pretty long to me, I mean what are you doing with a card for six months without using it?
So you should consider seriously if you really need a Payoneer Mastercard or not. I know of people who just want one cause they just want to have it.
If you’re ready to promote 2checkout’s affiliate products, then here’s how to get a free Payoneer Mastercard from their affiliate program:
1. A website. You can open a free website/blog at Blogger
2. A drivers’ license or your National ID card or your International passport. I prefer the driver’s license option.
3. A US address. (2checkout accepts standard Nigerian vendors, but not Nigerian affiliates. I spoke with them on this, and it’s the usual response of too many Nigerians taking advantage of their system and doing all sorts of dubious things. Seriously, this has really got to stop.)
4. The readiness to promote their products honestly and earnestly. You have all the advantages, unique products with few or no competitions, unlike Clickbank where every Dick and Tom is trying to promote.
Signing up For an Affiliate Account With 2checkout
1. Sign up here: https://www.2checkout.com/va/signup
2. After successful sign up, log on to your account and click on the “Bank Account“ tab.
3. Click on the “Payoneer” link, follow the instructions to set up your card.
4. Always check the email you signed up with, in case they need any info from you.
Note: Use your US address when setting up your affiliate account with 2checkout, and then use your Nigerian address when setting up your Payoneer Mastercard in order to get the card delivered to your Nigerian address. But if you can get your card with your US address, then by all means use it on both sign up pages.
It takes up to 30 to 40 days for your card to arrive. While you’re waiting, log on to your affiliate account and look for products to promote.
The easiest way to make sales is to get a free blog at blogger.com with the name of the product you’ve picked. Write good articles or reviews about the product, stick it to your blog with your affiliate links plastered all over the place, of course do this with absolute discretion. If you’re already an experienced affiliate marketer, then you already know how to do your thing.
Then sign up for an account at EzineArticles.com, write and submit original articles or pay someone to do it for you. This has always proven to work, so don’t be lazy.
So many Nigerians want to make money online, but few are ready to put in the work and concentration that it requires. Don’t let this be you, get off your butt and get to work.