I’m starting a free blog series here on DavidOsajie.com, on how to set up and run an affiliate website/business that makes money.
If you’re already an affiliate, but not making enough. Or perhaps you’re just trying to test the waters, I invite you to stick with me as we go through this step by step right here on this blog.
The purpose of this blog series is to make the whole process simple and fun. I could have just packaged this (I would in the future), and given it out for free download. But in my opinion it wouldn’t be as effective as working together, and asking questions. Besides you’d be more motivated when you see others taking part.
Here’s how I’m structuring this series:
1. Pick a Product to Promote.
2. Research Your Main Keyword.
3. Register a Domain Name And Get a Web host.
4. Install WordPress On Your Domain.
5. Search And Install a Suitable Theme For Your WordPress Site.
6. Install & Configure The WordPress Plugins Required.
7. Plan & create Your Site’s Contents.
8. Obtain And Cloak Your Affiliate Link.
9. Drive Traffic To Your New Site And Make Some Money.
10. Rinse And Repeat.
Immediately I finish with each post, I’ll come back here to link to it. So ensure you bookmark this page, better still subscribe to my RSS feeds to get notified of each new post.
By the end of this series, you will not only make your first affiliate sale (if you’re yet to make one), but you’ll become a super affiliate. Ok, I agree that’s stretching it too far, but at least you’ll start making a decent monthly income, and hopefully expand from there.
Requirements: What You Need To Successfully Follow Along:
1. First and foremost, you need a credit card for hosting and domain registration.
2. Get an internet connection, cyber cafe won’t help you one bit. But if you can manage, no problem. I just can’t work in a cyber cafe, especially in Nigeria.
3. You need a Clickbank account, and a means of receiving your affiliate cheques in Nigeria.
4. The rest is just the investment of your time, patience, hard work, and diligence.
I hope this series go smoothly like I plan, so everybody can make money and be happy.
First Lesson: Pick a Product to Promote.